Monday, January 1, 2018

January 2018 - Florida




31 January 2018 Wednesday - Seminole Florida
I have been putting off a colonoscopy for a few years and did the Cologuard test instead but just got results back as positive so now need to do the colonoscopy anyway....thank goodness my mother has a good gastro doctor here and he has openings next week.....so hoping that all goes well!  After having mostly veggie/fruit diet for the past few years I was hoping that all was well "down there"!

30 January 2018 Tuesday - Seminole Florida
Afternoon massage with Amanda.

28 January 2018 Sunday - Seminole Florida
Morning yoga with Doug.

27 January 2018 Saturday - Seminole Florida
Morning workout at the Y and hoping that I do not get this epidemic flu!

24 January 2018 Wednesday - Seminole Florida
We drove my sister to the airport for her journey back to NC then mum and I had dinner at the Elks with her long time friends Helen and Dean. We found that Helen's heritage is also Swedish and that her family was from a town very near to my mother's family and one that I visited when I was in Sweden in October.

23 January 2018 Tuesday - Seminole Florida
Wonderful birthday lunch with mum at Olive Garden to celebrate birthday 92!

19 January 2018 Friday - Seminole Florida
Fetched my sister today at the Tampa airport and we had breakfast at Eatz! My mother enjoyed her ride to the airport and liked that we could wait in the cell phone lot where they had toilets!

18 January 2018 Thursday - Seminole Florida
My sister's flight for today was cancelled and rescheduled for tomorrow due to snow in NC and record low temps everywhere so I opted for another morning yoga with Abby.

17 January 2018 Wednesday - Seminole Florida
Morning workout at the Y then a bit of time in the sun at the pool until the sun disappeared at noon and the wind started blowing and the temperature dropped several degrees! My sister was due to fly in tomorrow but the big snow storm hit NC and cancelled flights.

16 January 2018 Tuesday - Seminole Florida
Morning yoga with Heather.....afternoon massage with Amanda.

15 January 2018 Monday - Seminole Florida
Another very cold clear morning so morning workout at the Y and soaking up some rays at the pool. I have been spending heaps of time going through all my family research from the past almost six months of travels and trying to get it organized....I post everything in familysearch.org

14 January 2018 Sunday - Seminole Florida
Morning yoga with Doug at yoga studio just down the street.

12 January 2018 Friday - Seminole Florida
Found a yoga studio nearby that also does massage which was wonderful....and found this bird nest in the parking lot of the strip mall on my walk to my massage.

10 January 2018 Wednesday - Seminole Florida
Mum's doctor appointment was cancelled for today so I spent the morning at Weedon Island Preserve sauntering along the boardwalks through the mangroves.

6 January 2018 Saturday - Seminole Florida
My sister's eldest son, wife and two children came for a visit which made my mother very happy! They had been in Orlando for Disney and soccer tournament. We did lunch at Ambrosia now called Largo Family Diner.

3 January 2018 Wednesday - Seminole Florida
Had planned to hike today at Weedon Island but woke up to pouring down rain and very cold so opted to stay indoors!

2 January 2018 Tuesday - Seminole Florida
Another cold overcast day so morning workout then afternoon cleaning of mum's kitchen and my van.

1 January 2018 Monday - Seminole Florida
Happy New Year! Very rainy and cold day so morning workout at the Y then helping mum cook the turkey legs and watch the Rose Parade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.