27 May 2012 Sunday Juneau Alaska
I am travelling on an eight day journey of the Inside Passage:
http://www.alaskandreamcruises.com/itineraries-pricing/8-inside-passage/
Because of my dissatisfaction with the new format of blogger, I am now trying wordpress:
http://travelswithshazza.wordpress.com/
I am travelling on an eight day journey of the Inside Passage:
http://www.alaskandreamcruises.com/itineraries-pricing/8-inside-passage/
12 May 2012 Saturday Juneau Alaska
The Maritime Day celebration was planned for today but postponed due to the bad weather, heavy rain and high winds! Because I volunteer as a greeter for the city at the information kiosk, we had a walkabout to visit the local merchants…..and started the day with great coffee and pastries from the local bakery. So I had to give the Saturday hike a miss.
9 May 2012 Wednesday Juneau Alaska
Our hike today is Eagle Beach State Park which is at 28.5 mile. This year, March was like May last year (warm and sunny) and this May is more like a March….heaps of rain and wind….so hoping for a bit of a break today cos weather is sometimes nicer out the road. Saw two baby bear on the road and a very large bear in the meadow.
1 May 2012 Tuesday Juneau Alaska
Happy First Day of May!
Plans for end of May are small boat journey on Inside Passage
http://www.alaskandreamcruises.com/itineraries-pricing/8-inside-passage/
1 May 2012 Tuesday Juneau AlaskaThe Maritime Day celebration was planned for today but postponed due to the bad weather, heavy rain and high winds! Because I volunteer as a greeter for the city at the information kiosk, we had a walkabout to visit the local merchants…..and started the day with great coffee and pastries from the local bakery. So I had to give the Saturday hike a miss.
9 May 2012 Wednesday Juneau Alaska
Our hike today is Eagle Beach State Park which is at 28.5 mile. This year, March was like May last year (warm and sunny) and this May is more like a March….heaps of rain and wind….so hoping for a bit of a break today cos weather is sometimes nicer out the road. Saw two baby bear on the road and a very large bear in the meadow.
1 May 2012 Tuesday Juneau Alaska
Happy First Day of May!
Plans for end of May are small boat journey on Inside Passage
http://www.alaskandreamcruises.com/itineraries-pricing/8-inside-passage/
Because of my dissatisfaction with the new format of blogger, I am now trying wordpress:
http://travelswithshazza.wordpress.com/

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.